A Must-attend for All Preschool Teachers
Empowering educators to provide the best possible care and support to young children is crucial for their early development. As we understand the immense impact early experiences have on a child’s future, it is imperative for educators to possess the knowledge and skills to identify and address developmental delays and challenges in their early stages.
When : 25 May 2023
Timings : 9.00 am to 1.00 pm
Venue : Little Red Hen Preschool Kothanur Campus
Workshop Fee : Rs 700/-
We are thrilled to announce an engaging and enlightening workshop designed specifically for early educators: “Early Intervention for Early Educators,” by Chithra Thadathil, the founder of Dimensions. This transformative event aims to equip educators with the necessary tools, strategies, and insights to effectively intervene and support children with developmental delays or disabilities in their classrooms.
Key Takeaways from this Transformative Event
- Introduction – understanding types of developmental delays and disabilities and terminologies.
- How to identify a child with learning differences and communication delays
- How to create an environment that will support learning for children with sensory needs, communication delays and disabilities
- Supports and accommodations for children with learning differences, communication delays and disabilities in preschool years
- How to provide parent coaching and involve parents in decision making
About Chitra Thadathil
Ms. Chitra Thadathil is a Senior Speech-Language Pathologist, and the Founder-Director of Dimensions Centre for Child Development (DCCD). Her specialisations include sensory integration, oral sensory motor intervention, and speech-language delays in children with Autism. She is the course creator of Oral Sensory Motor Intervention, an invited speaker at various international and national forums, and has published and presented 14 scientific papers. She is a National Award Winner for Social Impact by SheThePeople in 2022 and a topper at the NSRCEL Entrepreneurship Program by Indian Institute of Management. Bangalore (IIMB).
Book Your Seat Here
Once you send the Registration Form, our team will get in touch with you based on the availability of seats.
No comments yet.
Leave a Comment