Month’s Theme – 🪐Universe🌌
|🎵 The solar system song||🎵 Funny planets|
|🎵Planet song||🎵 Incy wincy spider|
|🎵 One two buckle my shoe|
📆 Events and Holidays
|26-01-2023||Thursday||Republic Day||School Holiday|
💡 Learnings for January
|Areas of Learning||Concepts|
|Numeracy||– Subtract with pictures|
– Recite numerals 1-70.
– Talk, recognize and recreate simple patterns.
– Match sets of numbers of objects to the numerals representing them.
– Count aloud in 10’s and 2’s
|Literacy||– Identify the sounds in simple sentences.|
– Introduction to the next set of diagraphs
– Hold the pencil and write the revised diagraphs.
– Write letters independently
|Knowledge and Understanding of the World||– Introduction to planets and solar system.|
– Learn about our universe and planet Earth.
– Learn about protecting our planet.
|Sensorial||– 3D Shapes|
– Pink tower
– Brown stairs
🖍️ Basic Stationery List
Parents can make the below stationery available at home for easy assistance of the child.
- Sketch Pens
- Child-friendly scissor
- Non-toxic glue bottles
📘 How can Parents help at Home?
🌌Help your child to know more about Universe like planets, stars, galaxies, the milky way, etc.
📚Assist in homework and ensure the notebook is sent for correction.
🎶Letter sound identification through books can be done, and jolly phonic songs are easily available on YouTube. Activities include circling the letter sounds in the newspaper or magazines at home.
🔢Numbers can be revised through number books, puzzles, and number cards if available at home.
🏪Motivate children to read shop/brand names when going out.
🧸Encourage children to place the toys back in their respective boxes/racks after playtime.