Month’s Theme– 🦌Animals🐕
|🎵 Old MacDonalds had a farm||🎵 Slippery fish|
|🎵 The animal song||🎵 Five little monkeys|
|🎵 Down in the jungle||🎵 Days of the week song|
|🎵 Count by 100s song||🎵 Count by 2s song|
📆 Events and Holidays
|14-11-2022||Monday||Children’s Day Celebration||Event|
💡 Learnings for November
|Areas of Learning||Concepts|
|Numeracy||– Introduction-Find one more or one less than a number from 1 to 50.|
– Count reliably up to 50 everyday objects.
– Introduction to place value (ones, tens, hundreds).
– Concept- count in 100’s.
– Addition of two numbers (sums up to 10)
|Literacy||– Three letter words.|
– Tricky words 4 sets.
– Narrating simple stories.
– Recap of digraphs.
|Knowledge and Understanding of the World||– Introduction to the concept – Animal|
– To recognize and name some common animals
– To know about animals and their young ones
– To know and recognize the main external parts of the animal body
– Understanding the life cycle of animals
– To know the difference between animals and humans with their habitat.
|Sensorial||– Pattern puzzle|
– Number rods
– Static bead material
– Addition stripboard
🖍️ Basic Stationery List
Parents can make the below stationary available at home for easy assistance of the child.
- Sketch Pens
- Child-friendly scissor
- Non-toxic glue bottles
📘 How can Parents help at Home?
🐕To know about animals, parents can take children to the zoo and explain about different animals.
🐤Go on a nature walk to understand other birds and animals
🎵Letter sounds identification can be done through books and jolly phonic songs are easily available on Youtube. Activities such as circling the letter sound in newspapers or magazines at home.
🎶Relate the words with the sounds through object identification.
🎲Numbers can be revised through counting everyday objects, tracing numbers on wet sand, salt, or rava, puzzles, and number cards if available at home.
🔤Kindly help the child to read three-letter words.
🧸Encourage children to place the toys back in their respective boxes/racks after playtime.
No comments yet.
Leave a Comment