After an extensive research and exposure to different teaching approaches and methodologies, we have learnt that there is no absolute education approach that will work as the perfect preschool learning curriculum for all children in the early years.
A Nurturing, Progressive Learning Environment
Our early years experts have curated a holistic curriculum where we follow an integrated approach inspired by these two educational approaches.
Learning through Play
We have integrated these education approaches while following the framework of Early Years Foundation Stage ( EYFS) guidelines.
Learning and development covers the 7 key areas of learning within the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
Understanding the World
Opening the Windows
Through the Little Red Hen Preschool Learning Curriculum, we provide
- Experiences to develop children’s attitudes, skills, and knowledge and to help them make connections across the curriculum
- Activities that provide for a range of abilities
- Activities that are both teacher-initiated and directed and child-initiated and directed
- Whole class, small group, and individual experiences
- Opportunities for critical and creative thinking
- Teacher, peer, and self-assessment
- Opportunities to experience learning as a meaningful whole