A workshop for the Little Red Hen faculty on ‘Using Multiple Intelligence for Preschoolers’ was conducted by Meera Raghu on 10 June 2017 at the Little Red Hen Kothanur campus.
Areas covered during the ‘Multiple Intelligence’ workshop
- Recognise your own pattern of intelligences
- Use MI lessons & activities to make your content more engaging and exciting for everyone
- Boost learning by reaching students through their natural strengths
- Save planning time with easy-to-use structures
- Learn to ask not how smart your students are, but rather how they are smart.
About Meera Raghu
Meera Raghu is a versatile and dedicated educator with over 15 years in Special Education. She comes with years of experience in teaching within India and internationally.
No comments yet.
Leave a Comment